Incorporated in January 1987, JBM was initially opened as a new Harris/3M Dealer Branch of Johnston Business Machines in Brantford. In April of 1988, John Crossley purchased the company, became the President and remains in that capacity today.
Over the past 30 years, JBM has experienced steady growth by providing benchmark service to each and every customer. Notable Timeline highlights include:
- 1995; “Dealer of the Year” with Lanier Canada (now Ricoh Canada) for attaining the highest percentage of quota for all Lanier dealers in Canada!
- 1999; JBM entered into an Exclusive Dealer agreement with Neopost Canada to represent their mailing products in the Niagara Peninsula and Haldimand County.
- 1999; “Dealer of the Year” with Lanier Canada for the second time.
- 2000; JBM earns membership in Neopost’s President’s Club
- 2003; JBM earns membership in Ricoh’s President’s Club
- 2004; JBM partners with the new Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort as their primary supplier of Ricoh digital copier/printers, fax machines, shredders and Neopost mailing equipment.
- 2005 & 2007; JBM achieves Ricoh’s President’s Club Award for a second & third time while celebrating our 20th Anniversary!
- 2007; Toshiba Canada seeks out JBM to sell and service their MFP’s & fax products in the Niagara Peninsula
- 2007; JBM partners with Rena USA to sell and service their line of Address Printers and Tabber/Labellers
- 2011; JBM earns membership in Neopost’s Presidents Club by achieving 135% of quota! JBM is also honoured as Neopost Canada’s ‘Dealer of the Year’ for 2011!
- 2012-2014; JBM achieves Ricoh’s President’s Club Award for 3 consecutive years.
- 2013; JBM is also honoured as ‘Dealer of the Year’ for 2013-2014 as the top performing dealer in Canada!
- 2015; JBM partners with Square 9 Softworks to represent their award winning document management software products in Canada
- 2015; JBM partners with Lexmark to represent their award winning MFP’s & printers in Niagara, Haldimand & Halton regions as a Lexmark Business Solutions Dealer.
- 2015; JBM earns membership in Neopost’s Presidents Club once again.